In prep for spring I placed an order a couple months ago for 15 plants to be delivered early April.We had a horrible winter this year in NH and still had over a foot of snow on the ground mid-March.

I decided to call Dimeo Farm and ask to have my shipment pushed back some. The woman I placed the order with answered the phone. I told her my situation and asked if I could push the shipment back. She asked when I asked for delivery.

I told her early April and she replied" well that's when you'll get your plants". I was basically in shock and figured maybe she didn't understand me correctly. So I started again, she interrupted me and said "YOU wanted them early April and that's when you'll get them". Now I started to argue and that's when the man pulled the phone out of her hand and told me I could have 10' of snow on the ground it wouldn't matter.

Put the bushes in peat moss and they'll be fine. Then he hung up. All I can say is I've never been treated like this and was in shock.

I have since received the bushes and put them in peat moss as instructed by this rude company.I can't complain about the bushes, they seem fine, I just hope they survive.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of blueberry plants from Dimeo Farms. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dimeo Farms to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dimeo Farms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

South Burlington, Vermont, United States #1212800

I would be curious to know if your plants survived.I was fooled by this company and insulted by the owner.

While I don't like their business practices or how they treat their customers, I'm still curious if the plants made it?

I'm pretty sure I have no option other than accepting the plants so I thought I would ask.Thanks.

yahoo The Blueberry Heir this is about the owner of DiMeo fruit farms he is nothing but a scam artist, your plants if the make it i would be surpise since they cut most of the roots off. when your plants bare the blueberrys this summer the plant wont be able to surport it self with out a good root system hopeful they will make it