I drove over 2 hours today to purchase blueberry trees as gifts for Mother’s Day. I called ahead and was told that there was a minimum purchase requirement of 5 trees and that they were closed from 12 to 12:30 pm for lunch.

This was fine with me as I didn’t have a problem purchasing 5 trees and I wasn’t scheduled to arrive until 12:30 pm anyway. When I arrived there was only 1 car ahead of me. I was approached by a man (Anthony DiMeo). He asked me “how many”?

I replied 5. He then proceeded to yell across the field to his workers to come over. The way he was speaking to his employees I found to be very disturbing. My son and I proceeded to make room in the trunk of my car for the trees.

I then ask a question about how the trees would do if u planted in a pot. He said they would do well. He then again asks “how many strawberry, how many raspberry, how many blueberry”? I said I just want 5 but what do you recommend?

I have never purchased before. This is what set him off. He said “what do you think this is, Walmart?” I was shocked. I said to him “I am just asking a question, why are you rushing me.” He slammed my trunk and said he would not sell me anything.

Not even for a million dollars. He told me we were on camera and to get out. He took out his cell phone to call the police. I have never in my life experienced this type of treatment.

Please stay away.

If you want blueberry trees go to 206 Farm Market In Hammonton, NJ. There is no minimum purchase required and best of all no abuse.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Dimeo Farms Customer Care.

Comments

Your story is percent TRUE

Some one on daves garden gave DiMeo a positive view what they don't know he rip them off with the 3 kinds of plants that were sold to them