1.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered 12 blueberries, 5 raspberries, & 5 blackberries. According to the websites they were 3 year old, 4 foot tall mature bushes.

What I received was all 22 plants in a 12”x6” x 24” box. I could have purchased them locally for the same price but wanted the more mature. Plants. What a freaking joke.

Never again. And I will tell everyone I know. I used to live in Oregon where real blueberries and honest people exist. I‘m beginning to think New Jersey is the land of liars and cheats.

Some one from my office was going to get some of these plants but I would be too embarrassed to show these to anyone. I just can’t believe people can be so dishonest and call themselves a family business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dimeo Farms Blueberry Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Getting cheated.

Comments

DiMeo still advertising organic in his ads and has no right to DiMeo is not certified from the state and the state department doesn’t stop him

DiMeo is fake like the DNC

I don't believe any of the Yelp five star reviews

Some one on Yelp thinks she pick organic blueberries at DiMeo farms the joke is on her . She got rip off and give DiMeo a good review

Everyone should contact local news undercover to make a story about DiMeo's fraudulent scams and abuse. This is unreal. He is such a joke, it really would make for good viral videos.

Yelp reviews that talk good about DiMeo are fake he paids them to put good reviews on there so that it brings his star rating up

I hate how he advertises it as a "family" business. When he basically has no family since they disowned him from being constantly abused by him. And now he's doing the same thing to his customers.

It's a shame enough people don't make compliants DiMeo will keep getting away with his fraud