The "gentleman" at DiMeo needs meds. "Rude" is way too kind of a word to use for him.

I won't bore you with the details of my customer service experience but I will tell you that at the end of his crazy tirade he told me my order was not worth the "drama" (what drama? I don't do drama) and I needed to stay home because he did not want my business. There was no drama, just confirming my appointment time, how many plants, etc... I've never heard anyone be so rude to a customer, even a customer who might have deserved it.

I had dealt with the woman in previous conversations so I was taken by surprise when he got on the line and blew a gasket for absolutely no reason. Stay away from this place.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dimeo Farms. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dimeo Farms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Dimeo Farms to other companies on our site.

Comments

The guy is crazy he brags about making one to five million dollars a year on the internet this is the reason why he acts worst then a child he just don't care about money the IRS most love him with all the tax he paids in, this most be why the state protects him with all his fraud on his web site

to Anonymous #1291115

DiMeo needs to be investigated for tax fraud

That's the DiMeo way