Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic

28 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews

I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here.I talked to the owner Anthony and ask him about if he had the plant called Stars and he became angry and said i know want you want early, mid , late season that is are mix plants here we have and i was like OK, so i figure that they sell no star blueberry plant.

Then i ask him about being organic certified since i see on his facebook web site its all about being organic but the one thing i didnt see was a seal like the one in the picture here.

Well needless to said that was the end of my ordering of plants from his company as he hung up on me.I gusee i said something he didnt like about him be cetified organic and i see i"m not the only one here.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
28 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MartinGibson

Jun 16, 2015 #995642 Tampa, Florida, United States

When we are ordering plants from an organic farm, it's obvious that we will ask for the good quality and certified organic food products. Here I am completely agreed with you. Seeking for a good quality organic food product is highly necessary. Thanks for sharing this incident so that lots of other users also be aware with this fact. I prefer a farm that uses the organic products of the following company and I feel everything going good till now. http://www.gsplantfoods.com/

17 0 Reply

May 02, 2015 #979148

DiMEo has no seal of this kind on his web site so he is a fraud in organic. This means that state or goverment dont investigate his company so you dont know what kind of sprays he is putting on his plants and pick your own so beware if you are looking for organic because he is not for you.

29 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dimeo Farms. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dimeo Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×