I called in an order for a couple of dozen blueberry plants. I'm not a blueberry farmer, so I was just curious about what they were selling before making the purchase.

I was very polite- I had no reason not to be.

I literally asked only these two questions after listening to her brief description:

(a) So, these are all a variety of different blueberry plants? (just to confirm- I wasn't really aware there were so many different types)

(b) And these are all 3 years old?

Then a man got on the phone ... said that he had been listening in on speakerphone. In an incredible rude tone he announced that, "You're asking highly unusual questions. This is a busy time of year for us. No blueberries for you!" And then he hung up without another word.

It was amazing. This has to be some kind of scam ... it was so strange. I did nothing to deserve any kind of poor response from them.

I didn't like: Unreasonable company policies, Rude and abnormal customer service.

Comments

His daddy and mommy must have spoil him as a child and now as an adult he is still spoil from daddy and mommy grow up DiMeo stop being a brat

to Anonymous #978078

As a resident of the town this man (if you want to call him that) has been disowned by his family since he stole and scammed them into him having this farm. He is an abusive individual with mental problems and should be on watch before he hurts somebody.

He needs to go and learn how to be a buisness person he is a fraud and very unprofessional he is very spoil rich man