New Albany, Indiana

I called to order some plants, they hung up on me twice.Told me I was high maintenance because I wanted a confirmation email regarding receiving of payment and shipment of blueberries.

After reading these other statements I am SOOO glad I hung up on them. Unbelievable!!!! So disappointing that people who could be nice are not. I asked one two many questions about the varieties.

The lady gave me to this guy and he then said we have lots of calls every day and your taking up time. Send us the money and you get your blueberries. WHOA!!!

Click!!!Have a nice day.

Review about: Blueberry Plants.

Review #619369 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dimeo Farms?

Comments

DiMeo must have been spoil rotten as a kid and now he is a A-Hole on a Donkey

anonymous

well he is very rude and he is wrost than a three year old when he is caught in a lie and then he hangs up on you mr fraud

Trugreen - Awful service by lawn care company Trugreen " Horrible company. I switched from other company to them because they offered me a better deal. I had them (Trugreen) for more than a year and when I started..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Law Office Of Michael Lupolover - Michael Lupolover Law Office Of Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Tostitos - Molded cheese dip Tostitos "Well, tonight I wanted to have some cheese dip. So I went to go get some , and to my surprise there is mold on the inside. And not even..." Read more