I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic.I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it.
The web site about his business is all about being organic and non GMO and then the label on his pint is with out organic on it. So one has to think to them selves is he really in compliance and if not how does he get away with this.
The USDA should investigate this company, this is maybe why he dont have organic on his labels.The USDA would ask him for his certification of being organic.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I have been purchasing size 4 Hanes Panties for over a decade. These were my go-to brand. They were soft, comfortable, and they fit so well, especially for someone without..."
- " Client agrees to S&H CHARGE FOR ONE (1) Product. Client does not commit to any recurring orders. HOWEVER CLIENT IS automatically enrolled in recurring product program. Client is billed..."
- "I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic). I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."