Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified
I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland.I check out their web page on facebook where he advertise pick your own organic and organic blueberry plants.
Well this is the place for me. I talk to a women there and ask when i place my order of plants to send me the USDA organic certification paper with my order that i like to place with them. Well needless to said that the owner must had been listening in and he became very offensive with me he told me that he is organic but not certified.
Then i said to him you should"nt be advertising organic on your facebook needless to said he just hung up on me.Then i read an artical on Yelp and came across these pictures put on there by Lisa warning people about DiMeo fruit farms organic fruad just wanted to share them .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Blueberry Plants
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "Our Klaussner power recliner and sofa started falling apart within a week of delivery. The cushions sank in, the separation between the back of the couch and the bottom..."
- "bought expensive neon glow item $700, didnt work, was told to return. Item was huge and had no box big enough to return. Was told to take broken item to..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."