Dimeo Farms - do not buy here.

56 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews

i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above. I was charged $93 for shipping of 105 blueberry plants - Actual shipping cost was $11.89. 3 y/o Plants NOT 4' tall - 1.5' - 2' max. 20% were dead on arrival. see link below for photo. No markings of which are early, late blooming. A total Waste of $$.

here's the 12" tall, dead blueberry plants they ship;

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
56 of 59 Dimeo Farms reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28 #1119130

Need to blame the state and government for DiMeo fraud they give a free pass for him to rip off the people

4 0 Reply
chris

Mar 29, 2014 #799905 Marlton, New Jersey, United States

Wow. One look at that photo and I am soooooooo glad I did not place my order with this company. I am sooo glad I checked reviews first. I dodged a bullet. It seems clear they have no idea how to ship plants.

13 0 Reply
MaDD

Dec 03, 2013 #752256 Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

This DiMeo person making a lot of money off of good people who fell in a trap of his trust on the web page. He tells the people what they want to hear them when he gets their checks and cash them he sends any thing he has in stock wheather they one or two year old plants. Then he tells them it is in his policy he can do what he wants to. This is just wrong

16 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dimeo Farms. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dimeo Farms.
Filing a new complaint about
×