i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above. I was charged $93 for shipping of 105 blueberry plants - Actual shipping cost was $11.89. 3 y/o Plants NOT 4' tall - 1.5' - 2' max. 20% were dead on arrival. see link below for photo. No markings of which are early, late blooming. A total Waste of $$.
here's the 12" tall, dead blueberry plants they ship;
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blueberry Plants
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- " Deliveries from laser ship have been terrible. I have had them left on my sidewalk in the rain, yesterday I stopped a laser ship employee from placing a..."
- "Ordered 3 Large 2 Topping Pizza's for my family. One of the pizzas had holes through the pizza like it had seen the floor and someone made an attempt..."
- "In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."