i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above. I was charged $93 for shipping of 105 blueberry plants - Actual shipping cost was $11.89. 3 y/o Plants NOT 4' tall - 1.5' - 2' max. 20% were dead on arrival. see link below for photo. No markings of which are early, late blooming. A total Waste of $$.
here's the 12" tall, dead blueberry plants they ship;
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blueberry Plants
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Ordered 3 Large 2 Topping Pizza's for my family. One of the pizzas had holes through the pizza like it had seen the floor and someone made an attempt..."
- "In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later..."
- " Deliveries from laser ship have been terrible. I have had them left on my sidewalk in the rain, yesterday I stopped a laser ship employee from placing a..."