3.0
Turnaround Time

Purchased (5) 3yr old blueberry plants and had them delivered to my home in upstate NY via USPS.Between the day I received an email that they were shipped on 4/24 and delivery on 4/28, the plants were soaking wet inside a plastic bag within the shipping box.

I took them out and the flowers and leaves were falling off faster than a trees drops it leaves in the fall. I soaked them for 24 hrs and set them in the ground. All leaves and buds were off at this time and the stems were turning brown. I called Dimeo Farms and the funny part of the many calls there, After I mentioned that I received the delivery, the person on the other end suddenly could not hear me..

That happen three times. I was able to leave a message on the recording and never received a call back. DON'T BUY FROM THIS FARM!

THEY DO NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS AND I AM OUT $50 BUCKS!LESSON LEARNED!

Review about: Dimeo Farms Blueberry Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dimeo Farms?

Comments

Has anyone contacted the State or Federal agencies? This has been going on too long...

to anonymous #1352728

They don't do any thing about DiMeo he gets a free pass from them

People who do get rip off is not their fault, it's the state fault for allowing DiMeo fraud to continue

DiMeo knows better to ship plants that time of year , but he don't care and ships plants any way it's in his policy he is not responsible

That was the wrong time of the year for shipping plants in a box