BUYER BEWARE!!!I got my husband blueberry bushes for Father's Day from them.

They were 10 a piece with almost 30 for shipping so it was 80 for 5 bushes. The bushes didn't ship for almost two weeks after they cashed my check. The plants arrived at night and we had to plant them in the dark because it says we have to plant them immediately after they get here. Plus they shipped them on a 95 degree day and they were bare root in a bag ,in a box.

I have seen this before but I thought they would be in pots. We read all kinds of info on planting and taking care of the bushes. We had the soil ready and also the irrigation hoses they reccomend. Anyway, three of the five plants died a week after we got them and they didn't look so good when we got them to begin with.

I emailed the company and have not received a reply or a phone call. NOTHING. So basically I paid 40$ a piece for each bush that survived when it comes down to it. We were going to originally buy raspberry bushes from them too.

So very glad we didn't. At least Lowes guarantees their plants for a year after purchase. ...I'm one for supporting family business, as when my mom was alive she had a greenhouse business of her own, but it's not good practice to not stand behind your products or not even try to make good. I will tell everyone do not buy from this company they do not stand by their plants or even try to keep business!!

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER. I WOULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS BUT THAT OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE!!!THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PLANTS!!

The photos I posted are literally a week after we got the plants and have been watering them and did everything they said to do.They looked half dead when we got them but we tried to give them a chance..

Review about: Dimeo Farms Blueberry Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

DiMeo advertis he ships the best non GMO bearing plants 3to 4 foot and when the customer recives the order they are dry up and under 24 inches another lie by DiMeo

DiMeo claims he sells 32 variety of blueberry plants so why don't he name all of them another lie from DiMeo

People on Yelp with 5 star reviews talk with out any sense about DiMeo farms they believe the lies that he tells them the best part is that DiMeo is not a true farmer only a fraud

Some girl on Yelp thinks she pick organic blueberrys on DiMeo farms she is so very wrong

to Anonymous #1355071

That would be tiffiany

Kier2811

And yes this is an "opinion " from me but is also factual with what happened and is still happening. I don't do this often, it's my only review on here..

I just don't want anyone else to get ripped off!

to Kier2811 #1350011

People on Yelp with five star reviews about DiMeo would feel dirffent if they knew the real DiMeo he is fake and likes to cause damage to good people

The plant looks like a tobacco plant not an blueberry plant, dead on arrival what a shame

to Anonymous #1349340

They were poted plants DiMeo rips the roots off so it would cost less for shipping and then charges more for shipping to make more money he saids it's for packing cost

to Anonymous Nottingham, Maryland, United States #1349359

Horrible way to do business and ripping the roots off I'm sure dries the plant out and shortens it's lifespan.

to Anonymous Nottingham, Maryland, United States #1349358

Yes it was half dead and we planted it to give it a chance but within days it was fully dead. Two lived that they sent us but three died. It is a shame.