Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely unstable. He lures people to his "family farm" with his wonderful website. Then upon arriving at this farm, he hides in his "bunker" barn and yells at you from his window telling you that you are too *** to buy blueberries if you have to ask any questions about his blueberries. He accuses you of not being a real customer, that you are trying to "trap" him in a scam, that you are a scam artist, that you aren't really there to buy blueberries. He will freak out on you if you have a cell phone in your hand in fear that you are videotaping him, yet he will tell you up front that YOU are being videotaped. He will tell you to keep your money and leave, that he doesn't want to sell to you. He doesn't care if you drove 1, 2, 3, 4 hours one way to his farm to buy his blueberries. He will call the cops on you. The cops are very much aware of this guy. This guy is notorious for this kind of behavior and they roll their eyes and laugh at his behavior.
I made the mistake of giving this place the benefit of the doubt and spent more than 1/2 a day driving there only to be verbally abused and terrorized by this person. I have never in my life been witness, less be apart of such a situation.
It all boils down to this: Anthony DiMeo III has taken all the years and generations of hardwork and dedication that his father, grandfather, and great grandfather put into making DiMeo Farm a wonderful blueberry farm and bastardized it and thrown it away. He inherited the farm and has no interest in being a farmer. He wants the money and the name recognition. He wants fame and notarity by coronation, not by hardwork and reputation. He wants people to come to his farm hand over $$$ with no questions and leave. He will not answer any questions because that would require him to demonstrate some level of humanity and intelligence, of which he has neither. He will not give you a receipt. He does not label his blueberry bushes so you don't know what you are actually getting. And you better not ask him which one is which, he will call you *** and yell at you. He ships people dead twigs. Not to mention, any shipped orders have to be paid for by check via mail. Therefore, they take your money and send you garbage and you have no recourse to get your money back.
DiMeo Farms is a scam run by Anthony (Tony) DiMeo III, a narcissistic maniac.
"NARCISSISTS TRY TO DESTROY OTHERS WITH LIES BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DESTROYED WITH TRUTH."
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about organic status
- Will never ever do biz with dimeo
- Unreasonable company policies
- Verbally abusive language
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Make a public apology to me and all of the other customers that Anthony DiMeo III has abused and taken advantage of.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dimeo Farms Blueberry Bushes
- Dimeo Farms Owner
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor...CALL SOMEONE ELSE.....!!!! Mowed grass last tuesday for $140.00 said it was too long so had to come back the following week, made it out..."
- "Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj. I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal. When my bill arrived I noticed..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."