Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely unstable. He lures people to his "family farm" with his wonderful website. Then upon arriving at this farm, he hides in his "bunker" barn and yells at you from his window telling you that you are too *** to buy blueberries if you have to ask any questions about his blueberries. He accuses you of not being a real customer, that you are trying to "trap" him in a scam, that you are a scam artist, that you aren't really there to buy blueberries. He will freak out on you if you have a cell phone in your hand in fear that you are videotaping him, yet he will tell you up front that YOU are being videotaped. He will tell you to keep your money and leave, that he doesn't want to sell to you. He doesn't care if you drove 1, 2, 3, 4 hours one way to his farm to buy his blueberries. He will call the cops on you. The cops are very much aware of this guy. This guy is notorious for this kind of behavior and they roll their eyes and laugh at his behavior.
I made the mistake of giving this place the benefit of the doubt and spent more than 1/2 a day driving there only to be verbally abused and terrorized by this person. I have never in my life been witness, less be apart of such a situation.
It all boils down to this: Anthony DiMeo III has taken all the years and generations of hardwork and dedication that his father, grandfather, and great grandfather put into making DiMeo Farm a wonderful blueberry farm and bastardized it and thrown it away. He inherited the farm and has no interest in being a farmer. He wants the money and the name recognition. He wants fame and notarity by coronation, not by hardwork and reputation. He wants people to come to his farm hand over $$$ with no questions and leave. He will not answer any questions because that would require him to demonstrate some level of humanity and intelligence, of which he has neither. He will not give you a receipt. He does not label his blueberry bushes so you don't know what you are actually getting. And you better not ask him which one is which, he will call you *** and yell at you. He ships people dead twigs. Not to mention, any shipped orders have to be paid for by check via mail. Therefore, they take your money and send you garbage and you have no recourse to get your money back.
DiMeo Farms is a scam run by Anthony (Tony) DiMeo III, a narcissistic maniac.
"NARCISSISTS TRY TO DESTROY OTHERS WITH LIES BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DESTROYED WITH TRUTH."
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about organic status
- Will never ever do biz with dimeo
- Unreasonable company policies
- Verbally abusive language
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Make a public apology to me and all of the other customers that Anthony DiMeo III has abused and taken advantage of.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dimeo Farms Blueberry Bushes
- Dimeo Farms Owner
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..."
- "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj. I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal. When my bill arrived I noticed..."